TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR << Minute Maid Juice Life >> (The “Promotion”)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS MALAYSIA SDN BHD (“PROMOTER”) ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- This Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and is valid in Malaysia only.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you may participate in this Promotion only if the written consent of your parent or legal guardian is obtained and by participating in this Promotion such consent shall deemed to have been obtained. The award of any prizes to you in this Promotion shall be subject to the production of the written consent to the Promoter who reserves the right not to award any prizes furnished in this Promotion to you in the event such written consent is not produced.
- Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd; Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and their advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies; (b) Affiliates and subsidiaries and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses and household members) of each of (a) and (c) Persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of citizenship, residency or domicile to participate in any games of chance and/or skill, or this Promotion. .
B. Promotion Period
- The Promotion starts from 00:00hrs on 1st June 2021 and ends at 23:59hrs on 31st July 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Any entry not received during the Promotion Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C3 below).
C. How To Participate
- Buy RM7 in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from the participating products (“Participating Products”) during the Promotion Period. We would advise you to keep your Proof of Purchase.
- The Participating Products are as follows:
- Minute Maid Pulpy Orange 300ML
- Minute Maid Pulpy Orange 1.0L
- Minute Maid Pulpy Orange 1.5L
- Minute Maid Pulpy Tropical 300ML
- Minute Maid Pulpy Tropical 1.0L
- Minute Maid Pulpy Tropical 1.5L
- Minute Maid Pulpy O-Mango 300ML
- Minute Maid Pulpy O-Mango 1.0L
- Minute Maid Pulpy O-Mango 1.5L
- Minute Maid Refresh Apple 300ML
- Minute Maid Refresh Orange 300ML
- Minute Maid Refresh Red Grape 300ML
- Minute Maid Refresh White Grape 300ML
- Minute Maid Qoo Fuji Apple 300ML
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials; (ii) the product packaging, or (iii) log on to http://juicelife.coca-cola.com.my/
- Participants would then be directed to a landing page where participants are required to enter their Proof of Purchase, then to provide his full name, email address, telephone number, submit a photo of the Proof of Purchase for verification purposes. Thereafter, participants are required to answer a challenge question. Participants must answer the challenge question correctly in order to be listed as a qualified entry.
- Only Printed official receipt with clear details of purchase is accepted. Any manual or written receipts is not valid.
- Phone data usage to participate in this Promotion may be subject to charges by your service provider / carrier.
- Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
- Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by the Promoter, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive a prize. By participating in the Promotion, the Participant explicitly allows the Promoter, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s particulars provided for such purpose. The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of this Promotion or where required by law). The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
- All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only.
- There is a total of two thousand two hundred thirty six (2,236) Prizes (“Prize”) of the Promotion as follows:
|Grand Prize||SMEG Retro Style Stand Mixer||x3|
|2nd Prize||SMEG Retro Style Asthetic Kettle||x8|
|3rd Prize||Samsung Air Purifier||x10|
|3rd Prize||Samsung Grill Microwave Oven||x15|
|Consolation||E-Shopping Voucers RM50 each||x200|
- The total number and type of Prizes that will be awarded in this Promotion will not exceed those as stated in paragraph D (1). In participating in this Promotion, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that in no event will more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
- Winner Selection:
- (a) Participants will be shortlisted based on quickest time to complete an entry. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase, fail in the challenge question, or provide incomplete information will automatically be disqualified.
- (b) For the Grand Prize, All eligible entries from the respective Promotion Duration (as ascribed in the table in paragraph D(1)) will be listed (“List”) by the Promoter and sorted in ascending order by time taken to complete an entry. The top eligible entry with the quickest time taken to complete an entry for the respective Promotion Duration will be declared Grand Prize winner. Only one winner can win one (1) Grand Prize.
- (c) All subsequent eligible entries for the respective Promotion Duration will be listed (“List”) by the Promoter and sorted in ascending order by quickest time taken to complete an entry. Prizes will be awarded in the sequence as displayed in Prize Table above.
- (d) If a shortlisted entry on the List is disqualified, then the next nearest earlier eligible entry on the List will be the substitute winner. For example: the replacement winner for the 3rd eligible participant would be the 2nd eligible entry on the List.
- Winners will be notified via Email, WhatsApp text or phone call. Winners shall also be notified by Email, WhatsApp text or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
- Winners must produce the original Proof of Purchase for Prize collection.
- Prizes are available on an as-is basis and are not transferable, exchangeable or converted to monetary value. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any Prizes or any alternative prizes of equal or greater value, for any reason whatsoever to any person who fails to meet any stipulated requirement in order to claim the Prize.
- Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified, for any reason whatsoever, with an alternative winner.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Prizes MUST be claimed by 30-September 2021. Prizes not claimed within the stipulated date will be forfeited.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective sponsors and third-party vendors, if any. The Promoter is not liable for these conditions and the use of Prizes.
- Entries submitted are subject to verification. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing is unclear or does not contain information or Proof of Purchase required in the Entry is invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
- All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and/or Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), are not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of the Promotion caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and / or traffic congestion on the internet and / or at any website or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to and / or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with the Promotion.
- In no event will the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, respective and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance of the Prizes (if selected as winner), or their entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, cause of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- The Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter, Coca-Cola Bottlers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Coca-Cola Far East Limited (Malaysia Branch) and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Malaysia.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Refreshments Malaysia Sdn Bhd, whose principal place of business is at Level 15, Menara Lien Hoe, Persiaran Tropicana, 47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- For details, refer to in-store point of sale materials to scan the QR Code or go to http://juicelife.coca-cola.com.my/ for contest link logon or call 03-6206 0825 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.